Tuesday 10 May 2011

 

A Postscript



It is pleasing to live in a village. I have not been here years enough to become part of the furniture and known to all and sundry but I do have a lot of family about and know a lot of other people by sight. One of my visitors from the antipodes changed his camera card whilst we were going round the churchyard at St Mary's the other day. The old one must have missed his pocket as he put it away as it was found there and passed to Diane Chant, whose son keeps the grass cut and looks after things generally. After all her boy might know whose it was. In fact, since I was in a few of the pictures, Diane knew to phone me, and I collected the card from her. All three brothers are in this picture so whose card? I am sure one of them will let me know when they read this! Thanks very much to the finder.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
John - not sure if you got my reply. It must be mine - what a lucky find! can you send it to po box 397 albury nsw 2640. thanks again to all!! cheers, Michael
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]