Saturday 28 November 2009

 

50th Anniversary

I am not a great one for parties as I am usually the sort of wet blanket who does not get invited a second time if someone has been so unwise as to provide a first time! I am getting better at it, though! Since I retired the topics of conversation do not involve solely what went on at work.

I had received an invitation to a 50th wedding anniversary party for this evening and was very pleased to go to meet some new people. Being almost a stranger to the area I had expected to know nobody except my host and hostess but, being in a country town, where many people know each other, this was not the case and there was a cousin of a cousin there with his wife. The company with whom I sat at table was very agreeable as well, so I enjoyed myself.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=136620&id=577621329&l=6f4e605baa

Labels: ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]